Monday, March 21, 2011

Macaroni + Salad + Garlic Bread = Happiness

I may need to rename my blog to My Life in a Kitchen...as that is where I spend a good portion of my time.  I love to eat and therefore also love to cook.  I have learned a lot about cooking from my grandma, mom and aunt.  And almost everything I make, I try to make it taste like something one of them makes fabulously.  Tonight, I was channeling (or calling every five minutes) my grandma. 















The macaroni is made with hamburger, some regular elbow noodles and some whole wheat noodles, onions, celery, garlic, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce, salt, pepper, lemon pepper, beef bullion and a dash of Worcestershire sauce.

The salad is just a mix of veggies that I like so you can dress that up however you like.

And the garlic bread is Pepperidge Farm frozen single slices.  They take 5 minutes to cook and are sooo good! 

Here's to lots of calories and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment