Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wind Resistant Hair

I've become extremely fatigued by the unrelenting wind I'm experiencing.  I wake up each morning and happen upon my Weather app, only to find WINDY plastered across the 36-hour forecast.  Not exactly the best way to start my day, but at least there's some hope for my hair.

A few years ago, I was searching for pin-up hairstyles that I could use for Halloween, and found a tutorial on YouTube that inspired this look.  The girl who did the tutorial had much thicker hair than I do, so I had to just modify to make it work for me.

I like it because, with enough hairspray, it withstands the wind and protects it a little from the damage wind can do.  I hope you like!

View from top.

Front view.

From the side.

And the other side...
Now, I'm off to YouTube to see what other hairstyles I can try out!

Twists, twirls, curls & braids,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment