Sunday, July 3, 2011

Tilapia at Thai Phoon in DC


On a recent trip to DC, I had the pleasure of eating at a restaurant called Thai Phoon located near DuPont Circle.  I'm always a little nervous about trying new food because I have a fear dropping a decent chunk of change on a meal I may not like and will subsequently be left hungry and disappointed.  This was not the case at Thai Phoon.  I could not have been happier with my breaded tilapia covered in a sweet and spicy chile sauce.  It was topped with juicy bell peppers, onions and crunchy cashews, which totally hit it off with my taste buds!  The shredded purple cabbage and carrots were a cool, refreshing addition to the spicy meal.  It was a meal I wished my stomach had room to finish and was worth every penny.

Opposite of disappointed,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment