Saturday, June 18, 2011

Amazing Pineapple Upside Down Cake

If you're looking for an amazing recipe for pineapple upside down cake, you HAVE to try the Emeril Lagasse one (found here).  I made it today and am currently on my 2nd piece!  This was my dessert after having made pork green chile, beans and tortillas today.  Unfortunately I was too frazzled with family running around the house to take pics of all the greatness.  So for this one, I guess you'll just have to trust me that all turned out great!

Thanks, Emeril; you have made my day!

UPDATE:  I made this cake again and now have a picture! Please don't judge my pineapple slicing skills.
Can you tell I like Cherries in my cake?

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried pineapple upside down shots??? Mmmmmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm shots sound great too! i'm making another of these cakes tomorrow so maybe i'll come back with a photo if it comes out good. :)

    ReplyDelete