Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Is It Pizza That You Like?

My 1st Homemade Pizza!
Driving home from work I was wondering what to eat for dinner when I remembered I had a pack of pepperonis in the fridge.  And what better to do with pepperoni than make a tasty homemade pizza?!  Keep in mind I've never ever made homemade pizza so I was going out on a limb with that idea.  But, I searched some recipes and behold my creation:

Wheat crust (from scratch), homemade sauce, mozzarella & pepperonis
The sauce!  Tomato sauce & paste, oregano, fresh garlic, salt & pepper.  


In order to make it a well-rounded meal I needed some kind of veggie side dish.  Instead of a leafy salad, I decided to buy coleslaw mix and a cucumber to create a salad, dressed in olive oil, organic apple cider vinegar and pepper.


Then I finished dinner with a bowl of Breyer's all natural Neapolitan ice cream before settling in for some reality TV.


Sweet pizza dreams,
Me

1 comment: