Sunday, April 17, 2011

Abnormal Eating Habits

I doubt I'm the only one with this issue, but as I think about all of my various abnormalities, my eating habits usually jump to the top of the list.  For dinner, I had a homemade cheeseburger with some chips - normal sounding enough, right?  Then, I ate the remainder of the pickle I sliced for the burger before diving into the freezer for yet another ice cream sandwich.  I think I've eaten at least one a day since I bought the damn things.  Not doing much for my heart-health, am I?  Then, when I thought I was done I see a blog about the benefits of taking a shot of apple cider vinegar to detox your body.  I remembered I had coconut vinegar, which is supposedly even better than the apple cider variety.  Off to the kitchen I went for a shot.  I topped it off with a little of my strawberry delight chocolate bar.  I think I feel a stomach-hating-me session coming on...

2 comments:

  1. Yeah....I have one of those days atleast 3 times a week. I say if eating certain foods makes you happy, then why not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...it's one of those things I can rely on for happiness!

    ReplyDelete