Thursday, March 17, 2011

From Mind to Cyber Paper

I haven't been very active on here lately, but I hope to be back soon.  And guess with what?!  Probably food.  I have made a couple of Mexican dishes that I hope to share in the near future.

Aside from that, I've paid off my car!! (YAY!).  Next month will be the first time in my 10 years of driving that I won't be making a car payment.  A-MA-ZING.  So, now I'm contemplating pampering myself with a day at the spa; that is if I can overcome my guilt of not doing something more responsible with the money.

Then, the following month, I'm scheduled to get Lasik!!  I can't wait to see clearly without having glasses constantly attached to my face.  I just hope that my eyes won't suffer any adverse effects so my trip to Philly later that month doesn't go from exciting to miserable in 4 seconds flat.  Well, maybe not TOO exciting considering how nervous I am to present at the conference I'm attending.  Wish me luck!

Goodbye for now, but I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. First of all congrats on the car payments!!!! That must be a huge relief!! And I didn't know you were getting lasik!!! How exciting!! I've been debating on that as well, you gotta let me know what you think of it! I only hear good things though. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've only heard good things about lasik too. I was told to do it before I'm 30 so that's what I'm doing! Can't wait to wear sunglasses. =))

    ReplyDelete