Sunday, February 20, 2011

Makeup Organization


I have a small bathroom and counter space is really limited, as you can see from photo.  I don't have a lot of room for my makeup and it was becoming problematic for me.  I couldn't find the eyeshadows I wanted because they were so disorganized in my old makeup bag.  I also had a few casualties earlier this month when I was cleaning and they fell to the floor.  It was then I decided I needed to reorganize!


I found a crafts organizer at Wal-Mart for less than $20 and thought it would work out perfectly (which it did!).  I don't have SO much makeup that I need a huge organizer, but I have enough that the many compartments on the organizer allowed me to really get my makeup in order. 


I used the outside compartments mostly for the makeup brushes, and some other things like mascara, eyeliner and concealer.  The inside is filled with the eyeshadows, blushes and miscellaneous items like eyebrow powder and cream & liquid eyeliners.  So far, it's worked out really well.  My Milabugs seems to like it too, but then again, she tries to get comfy in anything that resembles a basket. :)


Happy organizing everyone!



1 comment:

  1. What a perfect idea! I'm so picking one of these up next time I'm out. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete