Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Why Am I Dysfunctional Today?

  • I slept from 7pm last night to about 5:30am today; still managed to crave sleep by mid-afternoon.
  • Mounted a stair master in my work apparel - heels and all - in the hotel where I had meetings at.  This earned me many a blank and confused stare from others. 
  • Tried solving a "brain training" puzzle that looks like: 
Failed miserably, even when I tried to cheat by YouTubing the solution.  The "solution" only landed me in a tangled mess.  I couldn't even get back to the starting point so I could try again.
  • Ate guacamole for dinner.  It was my main course and my side dish. 
  • Followed dinner with not one, but TWO ice cream sandwiches.
  • Became nervous watching Casey Abrams on American Idol.  His singing face looks like creepy sex faces OR like he enjoys eating fetus for breakfast, one of the two.  
Dysfunctionally yours,
Me

    1 comment:

    1. LMAO wow I love your dysfunctional thoughts. Well I guess it was more dysfuctional actions than thoughts. Which makes me love you even more lol. Keep them coming!

      ReplyDelete